ELEMENT is located in the heart of Pragues’s office district – Pankrác. The best modern office buildings of the city can be found here. Numerous nationally and internationally known companies have established their headquarters in the close neighbourhood not only to profit from the surroundings, but also to take advantage of the vicinity to the historic center and of the optimum transport connection.
Owing to these excellent conditions for business premises S+B also developped the neighbouring office and conference building TRIMARAN, offering the possibility to lease conference space nearby.
ELEMENT may not only be reached easily by car, but it is also excellently connected to the other city districts through numerous connections to the means of public transportation, as the Metro station Pankrác is situated within 1-minute walking distance.
- Metro station Pankrác - C line in 1 min walking distance
- NEW Metro station – D line to be built in 1 min walking distance
- Bus stops no.: 121, 188, 193; Tram Line 18
- D1 motor-way - direction Brno, Vienna - in 2 min distance
- Wenceslas Square reachable in 7 min
- Vaclav Havel Airport Prague reachable in 25 min